Below are the generally made inquiries that we frequently get from our clients. However, in the event that you do discover the data you require here, please don’t hesitate to drop us an email or drop by to our office.
I am eligible for a loan?
The minimum age for a loan is 18 years old. Besides that, the yearly income must S$ 10,000 and above. You will need to provide with the latest 2 months payslip or your most recent CPF statement during your action. For self-employed, you will need to provide the latest 2 years of your IRAS statement and a copy of your ACRA business profile if applicable. Taxi drivers must bring together with a taxi driver’s vocational driving license and a copy of the taxi driver identification label.
What must I bring to apply for a loan?
If you are a Singapore citizen or a PR, you should bring the following documents:
2. Latest two-month salary slips
3. A latest two-month bank statement that reflects on your monthly salary.
4. In case, you do not have any real estate, you will need to bring the additional documents:
a. Your existing tenancy agreement
b. Latest phone / PUB Bill / Bank statement (from your letterbox)
The amount can be borrowed?
The maximum amount you can take is reliant on your monthly income and is subjected to our loan officer’s approval.
For secured loans, you can acquire a loan of any sum. For unsecured credits, a Singaporean can get:
– In case your yearly income is below S$ 20,000 you can loan up to S$ 3,000.
– In case your yearly pay is S$ 20,000 or more you can loan up to six months’ income.
How long is the processing time?
Fill in the loan application form. The loan application upon approval is between 30 min to 60 min, as long as you submitted all required documentation and meet all criteria set by the Ministry of Law. You can get the money within one hour.
If I am a foreigner can I get a loan?
Yes, you can get the loan even you are a foreigner working in Singapore. You will require to have the following documents:
1. S Pass / E Pass / Work permit
3. Employment letter
4. Staff card (if any)
5. Latest Phone / PUB Bill / Bank Statement (from your letterbox)
6. Tenancy contract
7. Bank statement showing your monthly income
A foreigner can borrow how much?
As a foreigner and you have a minimum income of S$ 10,000 per year you also can get the best loan package from Winz Credit Pte Ltd.
- Your yearly income is less than S$ 10,000 you only can loan up to S$ 1,500.
- Foreigner yearly income between S$ 10,000 and more but less than S$ 20,000, you can borrow up to S$ 3,000.
- If your yearly income is more than S$20,000, you can borrow up to six-month income.
How much loan should I take?
You should always apply for a loan on the scale that you are able to repay. A typical guideline is to utilize your monthly income pay as the amount you can loan. Additionally, it is important that you assess the financing cost before conferring into applying for a loan.
All things considered, realize that all moneylenders can offer distinctive rates for a similar kind of loan. Therefore you should research among various moneylenders to get the lowest interest rate.